[Noisebridge-discuss] using noisebridge as a place for a nert class?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 23 20:31:46 UTC 2009

This would be a great thing for Noisebridge to host!  20 people is probably about the max that we can hold.  If we need more space, Station 40, around the corner on 16th St., has said we could schedule the use of their space, which is way bigger.

If this is something you would like to set up, please add it as an agenda item for a Tuesday meeting, and talk to people about it.

Mitch.