[Noisebridge-discuss] using noisebridge as a place for a nert class?

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 20:50:48 UTC 2009

excellent. i won't be able to give this much attention until next week,
and then i'll check with nert as to their requirements.

one thing to think about: i think they offer two options:

2 full-day classes on a weekend (or perhaps it's one day on two weekends)

a number (6? 8?) classes of shorter duration (1-2 hours?) in the evening.

personally, i prefer the former. i find it easier to schedule short term
than longer term, but we should see what other people prefer.

perhaps a wiki page?