[Noisebridge-discuss] Internet down

Matt Peterson matt at peterson.org
Tue Feb 24 11:04:59 UTC 2009

I'll check this out later this afternoon, likely around 5ish.  We were
half-way though re-configuring the router and never got the finish.

The plan is to ghetto load balance between the 'fast' Cable and 'slow'
DSL connections.  This makes it easy to say push port 25 out to an ISP
that doesn't filter this by default.

Once a configuration is found to work reliably between the two
connections, I'll put together a simple web CGI to manually failover
between the ISP's.