[Noisebridge-discuss] Bottle crusher and DIY-BIO issues, No need to send separate open discussion e-mails to me. Keep messages on discussion list only,

Michael Kan Kan michaelkan_kan at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 27 00:28:37 UTC 2009

Praveen,
Meredith,

 I have chosen only to read NB discussion messages via the archived list
without having e-mails enter my e-mail inbox.

 This is to prevent my address from being entered the list intentionally or
by accident of habit of being replied to all function of e-mail client.

 As you know I have opted out of the e-mail list because I find that the
face value use of specialized materials and devices not retail available
in most towns have a cooling and restrictive effect.
 Weird equipment is good for the geek, but I have strong feelings that it
is bad for the hack.

 Ordering specialized restricted materials produce a paper trail that
leads to the customer.

 I used to work for science and industry and have been heavily exploited
and want nothing to do with the procedures, devices and materials only
available to corporate and academic institutions or those that cause
the dealer to question the customer.

 Feel that such devices and materials restrict the ability for the
hack to progress to the public.

 Do you have any to clone " Neat cool WEIRD devices and substances so
as to become independent of the specialty houses?

 Want to separate myself from any activities that use those devices and
materials.

 I will continue to be on the side of the effort that is away from the
weird parts.

 Please do not add me back to the DIY-BIO e-mail list.
 I do not like group messaging via e-mail lists.
 Prefer only web based message boards.

 I can read the list on Google groups or Noisebridge discuss archive.

 Mike Kan