[Noisebridge-discuss] Need your help to find some knittery of mine...

Ani Niow avniow at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 11:18:44 UTC 2009

I have a sad tale to tell you. After the meeting on Tuesday, someone
upstairs (I was downstairs at the time) said something to warrant me
throwing my crocheted dildo in their general direction. This was all in jest
of course. Upon seeing a pink and black penile shaped object with a smiley
face all made out of yarn and stuffed with soft beans (it has been nicknamed
"The Beanie Weenie") coming towards them at a remarkably low speed, the
people upstairs naturally reacted by throwing it back down where it got
caught by somebody else and the cycle continued for some time. Meanwhile I
get distracted by something off in the distance and fail to pay attention at
the fun being had with my knittery by people who take their permanently
attached equivalents for granted. Sometime later I become undistracted and
look for the Beanie Weenie only to find it is not where I thought it was. I
go on a hunt and scour the space far and wide, looking under every crevice,
every nook, every cranny but to no avail. The Beanie Weenie had
disappeared.
And now comes the point where I must ask for your assistance. Please keep
your eyes open and your mind alert for my disappeared knittery. It was a
gift to me and I would very much like to place it back at home inside my
purse so I can throw it at someone again whenever the occasion arises.

If you do locate my Beanie Weenie, please place it on my shelf with the
other somewhat phallic shaped objects that are the same colour as my hair. A
reward will be given to the gallant individual who braves the dark depths of
what legend says is a bottomless pit and successfully retrieves the Beanie
Weenie unharmed. Payment will be dispensed in the form of resisting the
temptation to throw it in your direction for a yet to be determined amount
of time, even when you really deserve it.

A picture of me holding my prized crocheted gift is below. I sincerely wish
you luck in your endeavours to fulfil this task for me and I assure you your
efforts will be remembered in song and in story for generations to come.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/vniow/3184423960/

-Ani