[Noisebridge-discuss] Dorkdom Embodied

Al Billings albill at arcanology.com
Tue Jan 20 02:40:56 UTC 2009

Hey,

Are we going to organize a regular role-playing session or what? I
propose every two weeks as I am unable to commit to playing something on
a weekly basis with my exciting, non-teenaged, life.

I suggest AD&D 4th Edition since I bought the Player's Handbook for it
but I don't want to be the DM (and you don't want me to do it either,
trust me).

Needless to say, I am feeling a bit less ill fairly recently so maybe
I'll bring it up at the weekly meeting (except I'm going to see Woven
Hand play tomorrow instead).

Al