[Noisebridge-discuss] Drill bits blower for the shop

Michael Kan Kan michaelkan_kan at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 24 00:42:05 UTC 2009

Who is dealing with the drill bit set for the shop as I only see a
plastic box with a few random sized drill bits in it.

 I see a box with metric hardware in the shop.

 Does that mean that a metric drill set will be purchased for the shop?
 Want to purchase a regular English set for the shop if nobody does.

 Am also slowly working on the shop blower and not sure if the work
session is set for tonight or Saturday.

 Will do some investigatory experiments to see if the blower can be
rewired to slower and quieter speed.

 Will likely work on the exhaust duct for the blower later perhaps
on Saturday.

 Mike Kan