[Noisebridge-discuss] Electronics supplies in SF?

Reed Kennedy reed at notfine.com
Sat Jan 24 09:07:55 UTC 2009

I'm finally starting a project, and am currently at the shopping for
supplies phase.

At the moment, I need a slew of LEDs, a protoboard, and various
resistors and capacitors, etc.

I'd like to pick them up in person so I can eyeball the dimensions and
fit. Plus, it's nice to support local folks.

Is there anywhere in SF to acquire such things? Or am I looking at a
trip to Fry's or Al Lasher's in Berkeley?

Any advice will be welcome.

Cheers,
Reed.

--
"Technology can advance all it wants, but nothing will ever make me
angrier than tailgating or happier than girls in sundresses."