[Noisebridge-discuss] Machine Learning Wednesdays!

Praveen Sinha dmhomee at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 02:47:19 UTC 2009

Hey guys,

Look forward to seeing y'all tomorrow night -- I'll let you know if I
can whip up a presentation in time after I see your presentation.

Since we have a good range of smart people who are somewhat versed,
but not nessecarily experts in any ML topic, I'd guess a mutually
supportive autodidactic strategy may work well in carrying on our
groups.... So... Maybe we should revisit our talked about survey of ML
techniques that several people were interested in and start making
short talks based off of that?  Wouldn't have to be horribly
in-depth/professional, since we aren't in an academic environment, but
it may be good for group learning.

Cheers,
Praveen