[Noisebridge-discuss] Varathane Alert! (re upstairs workbench surfaces)

jim jim at well.com
Sun Jan 11 18:00:48 UTC 2009

   if you're referring to the four-square
junction box i put in, it's not for
receptacles, just a box where wires join.
   the idea is to run a short length of
pipe up to a set of boxes above the work
surface. i might be able to move the box
an inch or so in any direction (i.e.
dismantle and use a different rear knock
out hole to connect to the pipe coming
from the closet interior).
   i could substitute a box that doesn't
stick out so far from the wall. there are
other re-do possibilities; the main thing
is to avoid replacement that requires
re-pulling wires.
   ask and you might receive.