[Noisebridge-discuss] SHDH30

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Tue Jan 13 01:37:12 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 04:54:55PM -0800, Mitch Altman wrote:

> What day/time is SHDH30?  If I'm free, I'd love to bring a zillion
> solder irons and parts!  Teaching people to solder is better than
> sex!

When: Saturday, January 31, 2009, 2pm
Where: Sun Executive Briefing Center, 15 Network Circle, Menlo Park, CA

More details at http://superhappydevhouse.org/SuperHappyDevHouse30

I wouldn't want to be the (only) troublemaker responsible, but it does
sound fun.  We probably ought to take some kits of some sort, since
soldering for soldering's sake is less-than-thrilling.

We probably ought to try and clear it with them beforehand, since Sun
might not appreciate scorchmarks on their conference tables.  Or we
just bring something to cover the work surface...
--
Josh Myer   650.248.3796
  josh at joshisanerd.com