[Noisebridge-discuss] SHDH30

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 01:53:23 UTC 2009

how do you guys get funding for this sort of thing? even if the parts
are only $10, that easily gets into the hundreds if more than 10 people
show up.

i've wondered because i often get asked to set something like this up,
until they find out it will cost a couple hundred in parts, even
assuming i bring all the tools.