[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge shirts

David Alexander Molnar dmolnar at EECS.berkeley.EDU
Tue Jan 13 03:33:40 UTC 2009

On Mon, 12 Jan 2009, Matt Peterson wrote:

> +1 for non black shirt.

One thing we could do is publish the artwork+designs for the T-shirt. Then
everyone can use Zazzle, East Bay Screenprints, or whoever to make as many
T-shirts as they like in whatever colors they like. Jake, if you have a
chance, would it be possible to put the necessary materials on the wiki?

Zazzle also offers a nifty option of publishing T-shirt designs to their
marketplace. Then anyone can buy the T-shirt in whatever size they want.
Not sure if you can tweak colors, will have to check. You can set it up so
a portion of the T-shirt cost goes to you, as well.

For this initial run, it's better to get everyone's sizes and preferences
now for a bulk discount. Plus East Bay Screenpritns is cheaper than
Zazzle. Still, we could leave the Noisebridge t-shirt design up on Zazzle
so others can have one of their own without needing to bother us.

-David Molnar