[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge shirts

Shannon Clark shannon.clark at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 03:58:57 UTC 2009

It might take a bit more logistics but if the design works as a
screenprint then if we worked with a local place shirts could be in
any size and color we want.

Barcamp Austin a few years ago had a local screenprinter set up at the
event. Made shirts on demand in the size and color combos people
wanted with no waste (for events a cool feature they did was to also
have some sponsors logos - I have a nice Wordpress shirt as a result)

For noisebridge it might take some coordination but personally I'd
love to support a local business plus customize my size & color.

Anyway a thought.

I'm an xl or xxl depending on shirt make.

Shannon

Sent from my iPhone