[Noisebridge-discuss] Names & Faces board

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Wed Jan 21 20:54:05 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 12:32:20PM -0800, Christie Dudley wrote:
> As far as I know, there's not really even a list anywhere of members vs.
> applicants.  When I first started showing up, it wasn't clear who was a
> member and who wasn't.

We do maintain a list of members for corporate purposes, but the general
consensus has been that publishing that list online is more exposure
than we should force on our members.

People are welcome to put their membership information and photos on
their User: pages on the wiki, like me:

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/User:Adi

-andy