[Noisebridge-discuss] Names & Faces board

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Jan 21 21:42:42 UTC 2009

The wiki is not organized for finding the name of someone whose face you
know.  Also it is, as mentioned, a lot more public than the inside of
the space.  I like the idea of a bulletin board, and of course it is
completely opt-in.  We can put a notice in big letters: PLEASE DO NOT
POST PIX OF THIS ON THE INTERNET.

Al if you do this, I will put a pic & my name on it.  I suggest
freecycle for finding a bulleting board (mention that it's for a
non-profit!)

Rachel