[Noisebridge-discuss] Graffiti at 83c

Mark Cohen markc at binaryfaith.com
Thu Jan 22 20:12:03 UTC 2009

There is a building around the corner from where I live that gets
tagged ALL the time.. The city comes by and posts a notice that the
landlord has a specific amount of time to fix or get fined.

Then at some point it appears that the city paint truck comes by and
paints the building a nasty neutral color..

-Mark