[Noisebridge-discuss] Electronics supplies in SF?

Jeff Keyzer jeff at mightyohm.com
Sat Jan 24 17:31:15 UTC 2009

I wish there was such a place, it would save me having to drive to
Jameco or  HSC.  The truth is now I usually order from Digikey.

There's a list of places in the bay area to buy electronic stuff here,
but none are in SF.

http://www.bluefeathertech.com/technoid/calswapindex.html

If you have never been, a trip to HSC will open your eyes to what a
real electronics store is like.

Jeff Keyzer
jeff at mightyohm.com