[Noisebridge-discuss] Wiring at the space, donations requested

jim jim at well.com
Sat Jan 31 15:34:40 UTC 2009

   the idea of ringing the downstairs room
has a botherment: cables from the walls across
the floor to the table.
   it would not be overly difficult to rig a
way to drop cables from above the table, or
better: drop a single cable to the table to
connect a set of rj45 jacks.
   best a tube or rod that swings from the
balcony and can retract to allow projection
against the south wall.