[Noisebridge-discuss] Wiring at the space, donations requested

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Sat Jan 31 19:40:23 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 02:09:53AM -0800, Jonathan Lassoff wrote:
> Not sure who - but someone has brought over about 24 pieces of Cat6,
> each approx. 43 feet in length (eyeball estimate).

Shannon had the pullers removing cat6 from his old office set those
aside for us.  We also ended up with a few dozen wall plates, two
24-port (?) patch panels, some cable management stuff, and assorted
knick-nacks.

Given all this, I think we should install one new patch panel upstairs
and one downstairs, run a dozen or so strands between them, and possibly
also some new runs both upstairs and down.

-andy