[Noisebridge-discuss] Seeking suggestion for my second (novice) project for Circuit Hacking Mondays

Eve Edelson eveedelson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 04:38:26 UTC 2009

At my first-ever Mondays class I learned to solder, and made a Trippy
RGB Waves Kit. Big fun.
People were very helpful and it was exciting that the kit worked.
I was lucky because I showed up with no idea how to start but other
people had instructions for this kit.
Next time I would like to bring printed instructions, and study a bit
in advance.
But, I forgot to note which kits are available, and anyway I'm not
sure what to pick.
Something do-able in one session, which a beginner has a chance of
doing properly, would be nice.
Suggestions welcome.

Thanks!