[Noisebridge-discuss] Seeking suggestion for my second (novice) project for Circuit Hacking Mondays

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 1 20:01:15 UTC 2009

Hi Eve,

If you could successfully complete the Trippy RGB Waves kit (as pretty much anybody can!), You can successfully complete any of the kits available at Circuit Hacking Mondays.  So, pick the project that intrigues you the most.  Some of the projects will take longer than others, but they are all designed for anybody to complete successfully (even people who have never made anything ever before).

Here's a list of kits:

     TV-B-Gone  (takes about 1 to 1 1/2 hours to make)

     Mignonette Game  (takes about 1 to 1 1/2 hours to make)

     Brain Machine  (takes about 4 hours to make)

     MiniPOV3  (takes about 1 to 1 1/2 hours to make)

More info on the above is available at my website:

http://www.CornfieldElectronics.com

I don't know if there will be a Circuit Hacking Monday this coming Monday, as a lot of people are out of town -- Miloh and Joachim are at ToorCamp, and I'm in London.  But if you show up on any Monday (or any time, really), there will probably be someone who can help you if you ask nicely.

Cheers,

Mitch.