[Noisebridge-discuss] Black Hat / Defcon

Mikolaj Habryn dichro at rcpt.to
Wed Jul 1 06:07:06 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 1:25 PM, J. Stella Anita
Worley<maledictive at gmail.com> wrote:
> You may be able to convince Dougie and I to join you for said ride if
> you'd like company (we're certainly not strangers to long motorcycle
> trips through the desert).

That'd be fantastic :) Not that I mind the idea of doing it alone at
all, but it'd be more fun with good company, and, as one bystander
pointed out today, blithely embarking on a long ride through the
desert at the start of August might be displaying a touch of that
charming tourist naivete ;) Assuming that you'll have four days to
spare a month before before the big camping trip, of course...

> P.S.  - Ducati candy: 800mg Ibuprofen when you hop on the bike and
> another when you get off - makes a big difference on muscle aches for
> long road trips.

I'll try that :) Better living through chemistry!

m.