[Noisebridge-discuss] Lasers on Wednesday

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 01:01:52 UTC 2009

I just thought I'd send out a reminder that this coming Wednesday is when
Marc Hertlein from the Advanced Light Source will be in to talk about
lasers.  This should be a reasonably informal talk about fun things to do
with lasers.  If you have any interest in using them for art or anything
else for that matter, I highly recommend you try to make it by.

Also, if you think you might be able to make it, could you let me know?
Marc is trying to gear his talk to an approximate number of participants and
my 5-40 estimate isn't very useful.

Thanks,

Christie

---