[Noisebridge-discuss] RFC/HOWTO: organize an event on noisebridge-discuss

miah johnson miah.johnson at chia-pet.org
Mon Jul 6 20:38:14 UTC 2009

If we're going to start dropping rules, and worrying about the number of "me
too", then I suggest  some way for people who want to run a class to post
through -announce. I'll assume that -announce is moderated. Replies (which
are already set to sender by default) could then goto the person running the
class.

However, I do agree with what Jason is saying regarding more people
appearing interested, I'm bound to take a look.

-Miah