[Noisebridge-discuss] seeking some perfboard & breadboard

Ani Niow v at oneletterwonder.com
Wed Jul 8 00:41:43 UTC 2009

I'm working with CCSF as a shop TA for a group of high school students
learning about engineering for the summer and the school seems to be lacking
in some basic equipment. We're seeking some perfboard, preferably with
solder points and some breadboards for prototyping. Anyone happen to know
where they can be gotton for cheap relatively quickly? There's about 28 kids
in the class and we're trying to get at least one piece of each equipment
per two students. The course starts next Monday so we kind of need them
soonish. Any assistance would be appreciated.
Thanks,

-Ani