[Noisebridge-discuss] seeking some perfboard & breadboard

Jonathan Foote jtfoote at ieee.org
Wed Jul 8 01:39:12 UTC 2009

Perfboard from local places like Fry's and even Jameco is
inexplicably, ridiculously expensive.

I get mine here: http://www.mpja.com/products.asp?dept=284

They are "Radio Shaek" quality (i.e. not the best) but they'll be fine
for students. MPJA is in Florida so you might need to pay expedited
shipping.

They also have solderless breadboards at not-unreasonable prices:
http://www.mpja.com/products.asp?dept=283

HTH!