[Noisebridge-discuss] Machine Learning tonight, after the lasers

Josh Myer josh at joshisanerd.com
Wed Jul 8 23:20:12 UTC 2009

Hey all,

If you're coming out for the laser talk tonight, feel free to stick
around for the Machine Learning meetup.  It's been a while since we've
done an intro to ML/applications of ML presentation, so I'll be doing
that tonight at 8:30 or so.  We'll put the WiiMote project on the
backburner for a week to try and make new friends.

I hope to see lots of people tonight, and have a dazzling (but not
blinding) time with lasers!
--
Josh Myer   650.248.3796
  josh at joshisanerd.com