[Noisebridge-discuss] Doggy Style en Francais

Laura Khalil zazenergy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 07:52:42 UTC 2009

Today in French class we talked about a variety of subjects, including sex.
There was an open question about the word for 'doggy style' in French.
Aardvark failed us, but I've looked it up for your edification (I apologize
for not placing this on the French mailing list, but there were quite a few
people in the space who were interested outside of the French class).

ANYHOW, the word is 'levrette' and French speakers can read more about it
here <http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Position_de_la_levrette>

Laura

--
Twitter:  zazenergy
sexistentialcrisis.com  - As eclectic as its author