[Noisebridge-discuss] SourceForge Donation to noisebridge

Dr. Jesus j at hug.gs
Fri Jul 10 17:07:07 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 9:36 AM, Angela
Pardo<apardo at corp.sourceforge.com> wrote:
> Hiya all.
>
> So Per my conversation with Ben, I am game about you guys taking the systems
> provided all the storage stays behind.
> Also we would like you guys to sign the attached document and return it to
> us
>
> Let me know if you guys have more questions or concerns.

I have a van and rack moving gear lined up for this weekend to take
care of this.  I need an officer to take care of the contract though.
Volunteers?

Ani is no longer available to help, as she's doing something for
Shannon.  I could use some additional help, but it's during business
hours.

The plan is to use the same colocation deal I worked out for John's
DL380s to provide rackspace for the machines.  Unlike the DL380s,
these machines would have be managed using power management so they
would only be powered up on a batch basis for things like key
cracking.  If anyone else has a better plan, please speak up by Monday
afternoon.

I'll head over there later this afternoon to look at the machines so I
can confirm what kind they are.