[Noisebridge-discuss] Pal is looking for a laptop

meredith scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 16:26:55 UTC 2009

hey all-
My good friend austin (whom some of you have met) is looking for a laptop.
She's not too computer savvy but needs one for her work. She's looking to
get a used mac somewhere and i thought i'd help her out by posting here
(she's nervous about buying of CL not knowing much about 'taters).
her email is
 "Austin Staunch" <austinh2o at hotmail.com>,
if anyone can help her out.
thanks!