[Noisebridge-discuss] Build Team Meeting

Shannon Lee shannon at scatter.com
Wed Jul 15 17:58:21 UTC 2009

Hey All,

As discussed last night, the build team is beginning a series of meetings to
talk about the buildout of the new space.  The first meeting will be tonight
starting at 6:00 and continuing until people stop showing up and talking.
This is going to initially be a brainstorming and idea gathering session to
get a sense of everyone's ideas and expectations about the uses of the
space.

If you can't make it, we'll probably have another one soon -- perhaps Friday
night.  Also feel free to respond to this thread with ideas and discussion,
and update https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Sweatshop_Buildout -- I've
started capturing ideas there based on what was talked about last night
after the meeting.

I understand that tonight we're going to be overlapping with both the French
group and the Machine Learning group, but there simply isn't a time when 83c
isn't in use, so it's going to be impossible to have this kind of rolling
discussion without getting in someone's way; I hope that the groups being
inconvenienced will be tollerant of us.

Thanks.,

--
Shannon Lee