[Noisebridge-discuss] Five Minutes of Fame July pillowtalk

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 19:39:36 UTC 2009

...another one bites the dust.

Another month of 5MoF has been swept under the carpet, and the evidence
flushed down the john. This month was special, because we got to celebrate
Ani Niow's birthday, with a celebratory birthday burrito. If anyone has
pictures of that, please upload them and share them with the group!

I want to extend a special thanks to Naomi Most and Pirate Cat Radio, who
jumped in and saved us when our microphone grew legs and walked away. Also,
thanks to metaphorge, who put together a brilliant introductory video that
blew the crowd away; and thanks to Eddie, James, and Miloh, who worked to
get the AV working, because without them, we wouldn't have videos on youtube
or streaming during the event. Finally, thanks to Sai for setting up a timer
system to keep the speakers in check.

And a final thanks to all the speakers, including the standby speakers, and
thanks to everyone who showed up. Without all of you, this event could not
happen.

Until next month,
aestetix