[Noisebridge-discuss] ML Wednesday: Wiimote's Return

James Shearer jshearer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 18:04:51 UTC 2009

Hi all.

Your faithful MLW host Josh is abroad this week, but class will
continue as scheduled.  I'll be presenting a breakdown of the Wiigee
codebase, and talking about the major components of the proposed,
C-based rewrite.

All are welcome to attend, even if you're not familiar with the
wiimote project (or machine learning).  The presentation is designed
to remind/reorient everyone to the project in general, since its been
quite awhile since we've talked about it.  If you're looking for a
good place to jump in and help with a Noisebridge project, tonight's
talk will offer ample opportunities.

Class begins at 8pm, Noisebridge time.

See you tonight.

Jim

--
"Egad! A base tone denotes a bad age." ::tmbg