[Noisebridge-discuss] moving questions

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Jul 22 18:22:13 UTC 2009

What I took away from the meeting last night is that we have several
points about buildout on which we need more or better information.  I
put my questions at the bottom of the Needs/Desires page and I suggest
other questions go there as well:

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Moving/Desires

Mine are:

* what are the ADA compliance responsibilities of a tenant in a
multi-tenanted building, if they do/do not build it out?

Someone said they knew someone who would be able to answer this one;
would you be so kind as to ask them?

* what are the consequences of code violations?

If anyone can answer this one from experience or direct knowledge,
please do!

Rachel