[Noisebridge-discuss] Sublet available in SF Presidio

Reed Kennedy reed at notfine.com
Fri Jul 24 18:56:16 UTC 2009

Hey gang,

I'm going to Denmark to run DDI and then going directly to DPW
afterward. All in all, I'll be gone from the beginning of August to
the 12th of September.

Anyone want to live in my house?

It's here:
 http://tr.im/tTlS

It's one of the larger bedrooms in a 4 bedroom 2 bathroom former
officers quarters. There's parking around. It's in the Presidio at the
end of a dead end street and it's wonderfully calm and quiet. Smells
nice too.

The neighbors and other housemates are similarly chill. There's a dog,
who is extremely well behaved.

My room is furnished with a dresser, a desk and chair, and a double
bed. I'm planning to pack all my stuff into the closet, so that would
be full. Otherwise, it's all yours.

It's got really fast internets. I get sustained transfer of 2.5MB/sec
down and 800KB/sec up. Yeah, that's real-world bytes, not bits.

I'm looking to get $800 for the almost-month-and-a-half. It costs me a
good bit more than that, but hey, I'm taking up the closet.

Please feel free to let people you know and actually like know about
this, but don't forward it to total strangers.

Cheers,
Reed.