[Noisebridge-discuss] question, MiniPOV -> TVBGone

Eve Edelson eveedelson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 20:32:10 UTC 2009

I've really enjoyed the circuit hacking Mondays.
Tomorrow I thought I'd try a TVBGone, but:

There is a DIY TVBGone  described at Mitch's site as a hack of the
MiniPOV (described at LadyAda).
I already made the MiniPOV, but the parts list on LadyAda doesn't
seem the same as what went into my MiniPOV.

Should I assume I'll be starting from scratch, and if so, which kit
is it and does the lab stock it?
Or is the kit I need an add-on to the existing MiniPOV?
I'd just stop by and check, but I don't live in the city.

Thanks for any advice.