[Noisebridge-discuss] Laser printer at 83c broken

Michael C. Toren mct at toren.net
Sun Jul 26 21:36:25 UTC 2009

It looks like the laser printer at 83c that lives under the red payphone
is broken :/  When you power it on, it makes a terrible knocking noise and
vibrates slightly.  David Allen, Skory, and I investigated it briefly, and
discovered that a white plastic piece which actuates the toner carousel
assembly broke off.  We've taped that piece to the top of the printer and
unplugged it for now.  It's possible it could be glued back together, but
I'm not sure how strong the bond would be.

-mct