[Noisebridge-discuss] Another request for contact for Clementina

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 21:42:56 UTC 2009

OK, I asked on the list and all I got was a circular reference, no
real information.  I asked on IRC and I got a couple people tell me
"oh yeah, I have that information somewhere/at home/etc."  I can't
express how horribly frustrating it is for me to want to move forward
on this but being unable to because I can't get any information on how
to do so.  I eagerly await the opportunity to physically participate
in the Noisebridge community again and am willing to do what I can to
help make this happen.

But I can't divine information from nothing.  Please help me out here.
 It's probably already too late to get something set up before the
meeting and since nobody else seems to be concerned enough to actually
do anything, I'm more than happy to take it on.  But I can't.

Christie

---
 Disrupting paradigms since 1967