[Noisebridge-discuss] anyone an expert at Processing

Shannon Clark shannon.clark at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 02:17:53 UTC 2009

Andy,

Thanks - I'll take a look at the code fragments from the workshop - but I'm
looking to do rather more complex things I suspect - first question being if
Processing is/is not the right tool for me to look at using.

d p - thanks, I did know that processing was used in Arduino's however I
don't think I'll be using them for what I need to do (which will be visually
a very very large collection of data - not from sensors but probably from
transactions and the like - I'm looking to visualize economic activity to
test economic models I'm working on.

Shannon

Founder, Nearness Function - strategic consulting, brand advertising &
sponsorships
Twitter - rycaut
Blogs: Slow Brand - http://slowbrand.com
Searching for the Moon - http://shannonclark.wordpress.com