[Noisebridge-discuss] please rescind my membership to noisebridge. thank you.

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Wed Jul 8 01:11:24 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jul 07, 2009 at 06:00:20PM -0700, Christopher Abad wrote:
> I would like to rescind my membership to noisebridge.

OK, the best way to do that is by providing our secretary with a written
statement to that effect.  If you've established a PGP key you can sign
an email to secretary@, or you can send a paper letter to our business
address (preferably also sending a copy by email PDF).

Posting to a public forum is not guaranteed to reach the appropriate
individuals, so please take the time to do things formally.

-andy