[Noisebridge-discuss] Membership and Elections?

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Wed Jul 8 21:56:49 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jul 08, 2009 at 02:49:44PM -0700, Al Billings wrote:
> I have better and more fun things to do with my Tuesday evenings than
> cram myself with 40 other people into a too small space for hours. A
> lot of people don't come to Tuesdays for a number of reasons.

Al,

We'd love your help on any of the several issues you've identified --

1. we could hold our tuesday meeting at another location (a library or
community space in the mission perhaps?) if some volunteer found a place
and a way to pay for any associated costs.  (I would contribute towards
any related costs if you found a space for the meeting.)

2. we are looking for a larger space to move Noisebridge to; there are
several people watching Craigslist, talking to brokers, looking at
"For Lease" signs, and visiting spaces.

3. our Tuesday meetings are insufficiently amusing, so we could add more
amusement.

I look forward to your contributions to solving these issues you've
raised.  As you know, Noisebridge is a doocracy, so it's better to do
things than to talk about them. :)

Thanks,
-andy