[Noisebridge-discuss] A Work/Hack Space For Noisebridge

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Thu Jul 9 01:29:09 UTC 2009

Whoops, didn't reply all.

Jason Dusek wrote, On 2009/07/08 18:09:
>    (bigger space) + (same attitude) = (bigger party)

I think a bigger space means that we'd have the ability to either
actively use physical partitions provided by the building or create our
own, which'll allow for more activities to happen in the space without
interference.

Many folks from Metalab have shared this same thought. Since they have
multiple rooms, it's really easy to find somewhere in the building where
there aren't any classes going on, or socializing, etc.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net