[Noisebridge-discuss] e-ink

Matt Peterson matt at peterson.org
Fri Jul 10 01:58:25 UTC 2009

At ToorCamp, Matthew Wilson showed off one of his '20% time' projects
called "Radish"...

http://code.google.com/apis/gdata/articles/radish.html

They're using much cheaper displays that retain their content when power
is removed.  I think they use cholesteric LCD's from Kent Displays.  I'm
told the source and parts list will be Apache-style licensed and online
fairly soon.

--Matt