[Noisebridge-discuss] Space viewing report: 2169 Mission

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Sat Jul 11 01:00:09 UTC 2009

Andy Isaacson wrote, On 2009/07/10 17:17:
> Shannon, myself, Rubin, and Rachel visited this space today.

This place is great. I'm in full support of us moving there. Affordable,
lots of room.

There's a bunch of space, it's already split in two by some quick to put
up dry walls. There's lots of power. We have some roof access and line
of sight to some other places that can feed us massive internet. Two
bathrooms.

Again lots and lots of room. I would want to get behind some new
projects, such as a silk screening area, crafts, etc. Room for everyone.
In it's current setup, we can have two separate large classes happening
without them conflicting. Shannon was discussing setting up some smaller
rooms/offices to help with creating quiet space for others.

If you care about the group and want us to grow, please come by and
check out the space on Tuesday.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net