[Noisebridge-discuss] darkroom

d p chang pchang at macrovision.com
Sat Jul 11 02:56:43 UTC 2009

Audrey Penven <audrey at lostinthenoise.net> writes:

> Someone asked about the darkroom during the epic mercury thread.

that was probably me.

> Here's the deal with it:
> I did a bunch of work on it a while ago, and got stuck on the
> ventilation problem.  Really, all it needs is to be properly
> ventilated.

that sounds pretty cool. i was actually holding off on thinking about
futzing w/ it until...

> But now there's all this talk of moving to a new space....  not really
> sure how to proceed here.

it has been a while since i needed/used a darkroom, but the tentative
new, wonder-space seems like it might be able to accomodate one
(although i think we'd still need to figure out something for venting).

\p

---
Email is a wonderful thing for people whose role in life is to be on top
of things. But not for me; my role is to be on the bottom of
things. What I do takes long hours of studying and uninterruptible
concentration. - Don Knuth