[Noisebridge-discuss] darkroom

Audrey Penven audrey at lostinthenoise.net
Sat Jul 11 02:25:34 UTC 2009

Someone asked about the darkroom during the epic mercury thread.
Here's the deal with it:
I did a bunch of work on it a while ago, and got stuck on the
ventilation problem.  Really, all it needs is to be properly
ventilated.  The rest of the equipment is there, and there is space
for the chemical trays to be set up.  When it's closed up, it has a
light seal.

Also, I really suck with asking for help, and when I feel like I have
no resources to contribute, I become stagnant and leave projects to
die.  That being said... I would love to get this going and teach
photography to anyone who's interested.  And I will gladly throw
energy toward setting up the ventilation as long as someone else can
figure out the logistics.

But now there's all this talk of moving to a new space....  not really
sure how to proceed here.

- Audrey