[Noisebridge-discuss] Space viewing report: 2169 Mission

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Sat Jul 11 06:43:18 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 09:54:48PM -0700, Sai Emrys wrote:
> One question on pragmatics: when do we need to give 'em an answer?

An excellent question!  There is another potential tenant who wants to
take occupancy on October 1.  We need to beat them to the punch.  Since
they're not offering money for August or September, we can easily do so.

I don't think we need to decide before the end of next week.

I do think we should try to decide before the end of the following week
(7/24).

So, consensing at our 7/21 meeting should suffice.

-andy