[Noisebridge-discuss] Space viewing report: 2169 Mission

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 11 07:27:39 UTC 2009

I woke up a little bit ago (here in London), and saw a text from Andy about this new Space possibility.  It looks really exciting!  From what I can tell, we can afford this amount each month.  Going for first month, last month, plus deposit, will kinda wipe out our bank account, which brings us well below our needed 3 months of operating expenses in the bank.  So, if we go for it, let's raise some funds to pay for the impact.

I'll be home on Thursday (I'm in London till Tuesday, then NYC for two days).

BTW, I'll be at Music Hack Day, which is all weekend here in London:

http://musichackday.org/

 It's an all-weekend event, where people will sleep over hacking on music stuff (hardware, software, web, iPhone, etc., etc.) -- put on  by The UK Bay Guardian, tinker.it, people from the forming London Hack Space, and lots more.

Cheers,

Mitch.