[Noisebridge-discuss] 2169 Mission, Tuesday 7/14, 8PM

Geoff Schmidt geoff at geoffschmidt.com
Mon Jul 13 22:32:31 UTC 2009

My flight get in on Tuesday afternoon and I have some evening
commitments, so I'm not sure if I can make it. But if I can, I will
stop by with my ultrasonic distance measurer, which will make the
measuring go much faster. (And Andy, this time I might even have
instructions for using the remote target..)

geoff